• "Guests regaled the brass quartet for their clarity and appropriateness of the brass for our outdoor ceremony overlooking the bay. They, and we, particularly loved the Dixie-style jazz, replete with a banjo, that Made in the Shade performed for us on our and our guests 'promenade' from the ceremony site to the reception site -- which made for an extremely memorable transition from one aspect of the event to the next. And, during cocktails, their more traditional jazz performance, was the perfect backdrop for the setting and vibe of the day.
Dan Fox continued on as DJ - presenting flawlessly the repertoire of music we'd asked for with his own insertions; guests of all ages - from grandparents to college-age cousins - commented on the music and the wonderful balance of old classics and fun new dance songs.
For the quality of service Dan and Made in the Shade provided, for their unique ability to customize their repertoire (and instruments!) to exactly what you're looking for, and for the money (they are very reasonably priced), you could not do better that Dan Fox and Made in the Shade for your music needs for an upcoming event, wedding, etc. Enjoy!"
Katherine and Tim Layton Nonquitt, South Dartmouth, MA Wedding - June 12, 2010
email@example.com 617.956.2565 cell
• From the 5/15 United Way event:
"Dan Fox was fantastic! All our guests had so much fun and gave rave reviews. We're in our third year hosting such an event, and it was our first with a DJ, and everyone thoroughly enjoyed Dan and his music selections. We plan on using him next year, too!" Rita German, Event Coordinator
• "Dan did an amazing job, he went above and beyond what we had in mind. At the last minute our guitarist bailed out for the ceremony and cocktail hour, a friend played guitar and Dan was there to save the cocktail hour” Melanie Ungvarsky, 9/25/10 Wedding, Private Residence, New Bedford, MA
• "The music was fantastic! We loved the whole playlist - everyone loved it ,and I was so impressed that the dance floor stayed full all night long. Thank you so much.” Diana Chemotti & Patrick Bell, 10/3/09 wedding, Community Rowing House, Brighton, MA
• "Thanks so much for a truly wonderful evening at the Henderson House. The music really helped to make the event a success! You and your band are terrific and the dancers loved your time as DJ!!” Angela Hayslet 7/31/09 Henderson House, Weston, MA (w/ Band / DJ combo package)
Boston/New England: 617-909-7776 • New York/Tri-State Area: 617-966-0912